“Sky Premium Aloe Vera contains Organic Aloe Vera Gel (99% purity) high concentrated (200:1) in each dose, enriched with

vitamin E, Zinc and Biotin.”

Sky Premium Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera is contains amino acids, minerals and sugars that help to strengthen human body, repair tissue damage and reduce inflammation. Although Aloe Vera is composed of about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely potent and contains many vital minerals which are necessary for the growth process and healthy function of all systems in the human body. The ingredients of aloe can be grouped into the following categories: vitamins, minerals, enzymes, lignins, amino acids, anthraquinones, saponins, fatty acids and salicylic acid.

 

According to all research done, barbadensis miller is the best type of aloe, both for topical (external) and for internal (oral) use.

Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes that influence the regeneration of dead skin cells on the scalp, which improves the health of the hair and contributes to smooth and shiny hair. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching of the scalp and reduces dandruff.

 

Aloe Vera gel contains two key hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones contribute to faster wound healing and have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. In addition, Aloe is used to effectively treat chronic skin problems such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.

Aloe Vera contributes to:

  • Improve the condition of the gastrointestinal system.

  • Strengthens the immune system.

  • Help in treating wounds, burns and inflammation.

  • Lower cholesterol levels.

  • Reduce the symptoms of psoriasis and other skin problems.

  • Act as antioxidant and antibacterial.

  • Affect wrinkles and increase elasticity of the skin.

  • Prevent acne.

  • Strengthen hair and nails.

Ingredients

*R.D.A.: Recommended Dietary Allowance

**R.D.A.: Not established

Sky Premium Aloe Vera has lemon flavour, with high concentrations of Organic Aloe Vera barbadensis miller (200:1).

  • DOES NOT contain Aloin.

  • DOES NOT contain sugar, and other artificial sweeteners, sweetened with Stevia.

 

Dosage

20ml (1,5 table spoon) 1-2 times per day, in the morning or/and before night sleep. May be used as it is, or combined with ½ glass of water or juice. Shake well before use. Keep refrigerated after opening.

 

Package

Available in a premium glass bottle of 500ml.

Precaution

Please note that food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease and do not substitute a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated dose. Contraindicated to patients with renal failure and liver dysfunction. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use this product, if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking other medication. Store it in room temperature. Keep it away from children. Do not use it after the expiration date.

 

Sky Premium Life nutritional supplements are available at pharmacies.

 

Sky Premium Life nutritional supplements were designed to fulfil your diet and unlock your potential. Our product range is based on vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts and other substances that are essential for the human body. Sky Premium Life nutritional supplements are manufactured with a guarantee of a pharmaceutical product. We use natural ingredients with high quality, excellent purity and always in concentrations ideal for the needs of modern men and women.

 

Sky Premium Aloe Vera is manufactured in Greece and meets all criteria for the quality and the production processes of nutritional supplements, while SKYPHARM S.A. is certified with ISO 9001:2015, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and GDP (Good Distribution Practices) standards.

Sky Premium Aloe Vera

sky premium life

Sky Premium Life® by Sky Pharm S.A.

member of Cosmos Holdings Inc. OTCQB:COSM

+30 2313 080710

skypremiumlife@skypharm.gr
St. Georgiou 5, 57001 Thessaloniki / Greece

©2020 by Sky Premium Life. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy |